Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my auto blog. I'm using this blog to talk about what I'm doing with our cars--repair, maintenance, maybe some "mods"?

Here are the cars that we currently own and that I'll be working on:
  • 2000 Pontiac Grand Am (My daily driver)
  • 2007 Honda CRV (Our grocery getter and baby toter)
  • 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 (My baby)
I wasn't brought up working on cars--I didn't help my dad restore a '69 Camaro, and I didn't have friends in high school who called me over on weekends to help work on their cars. So I'm a definite amature here. I love cars, though, and I love working on them, so when I do something with our cars I wade into deep waters hoping that my interest in the work will keep me afloat.

That said, any kind of auto work I accomplish here you can be confident you could do, too.

1 comment:

  1. You may not work on cars, but come on, you have *some* credentials.

    ReplyDelete